You Are THE BODY errr!

Ok, Doc Handsome what gives here? I had a relatively high exposure w/ a hooker who I probed her money hole w/ my thumb which had a deep nail injury wound that bled after or possibly during the probing action into her sexual organs.

The rest is typical, burning tongue, fatigue, blah, blahg, blah. 3 Elisa 1st generation tests out to 5and 1/2 months all NEGATIVICO. Felt like shit for another year after but too chicken to thake the test again.

After five long years, I now feel great, jog, dring, have sex etc.. but everytime I get the sniffles I think the worst. My wife was recently diognosed w/ Iritis and I was convinced that it was from my HIV infection which is now in it's latent stage. Since I know that that fateful night of probing the depts of a strange Vagina procured HIV into my body, do you thing that 5 years and still feeling great could classify me as a long term non progresser? OR AM I HIV FREE AS MY WIFE CLAIMS,AND JUST A PLAIN PSYCO...Help Dr. Beautiful. Oh How I sometimes wish that I was gay sitting next to you in a Martini Bar flirting

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Is it teeny tiny? or itty bitty?
HIV and Fatigue