|No question, just thanks for support
Jan 27, 2006
Dr. Bob, Thank you for your support. I go to your sight everyday to read your responses and are so helpful. I e-mailed you about 5 months ago that my t-cells were 52 and I had a month stay from PCP. I was not sure if I was in trouble for starting therapy so late. You defenitly gave me a poz outlook and I just got my recent labs back and would love to share with you. In December when my blood was drawn, my t-cells were 349 and vl of 52. I feel great! I have my 30th birthday coming up and never felt so good about another birthday. We are going to grow old together!!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
See ya in the old folks' home!
blood transfusion and hiv
PEP & Immune System
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.