Not a question, just want to say thanks

Dr Bob

sent you a questions a few days ago, when i was having an minor panic attack and with hindsight it seems silly. Apologies for adding to the considerable junk you probably receive.

i just wanted to say that i think you are doing a brilliant job and that, in my humble opinion, you are doing amazing work educating people and destygmatizing HIV/AIDS. It is a terrible illness but people like you and others are really making a change. I pray for the day that you guys are no longer needed and when hiv is just another treatable illness.

stay say, stay well.

all the best. Simon

Hi Simon,

No apology needed. Minor (and even major) panic attacks are quite commonplace here. Thanks for your kind comments.

I'll indeed try to stay well, but I'm not sure I know how to "stay say"!?!

Why my CD4 count is too low
Masturbation after taking condom off