false positive (pregnant)?

I was just informed that I am Hiv positive. I was tested positive on 2 elisa tests, and this is result of confirmatory western blot: Anti-HIV (Inno-Lia HIV Antibody, Innogenetics) Anti-p 41 + Anti-p 24 + Anti-gp 17 +

Anti HIV-1 (New Lav Blot I, Bio-Rad) Anti gp 160 + Anti- p 68 + Anti- gp 41 + Anti p 34 + Anti p 25 +

Other anti-gp's and anti-p on Hiv negative

Is there any chance that these results are falsely positive? I am first time pregnant (with twins)

Your results on two ELISAs and a confirmatory Western Blot are indeed concerning. I would suggest you consult with an HIV specialist in your area. He/she will arrange for an HIV viral load test and T-cell subset analysis. That should be your next step. Don't delay. You need the additional evaluation to reconfirm your status and evaluate how active the virus is if present and the status of your immune system if infected. The specialist will also discuss treatment options if necessary and arrange for specialty care with an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician to provide optimum care and decrease the chance HIV could be transmitted to your twins if indeed you are HIV positive.

I'm here if you need me, OK?

sero sorting, unprotected sex, and treatments
Why my CD4 count is too low