BRAVEHEART!!

Not another question, but Congratulations!!. Dear Dr. Bob: You can be sure that you have another fan down here in the Caribbean Area (specifically in Dominican Republic). I'm also an HIV/AIDS specialist physician, poz since 1989 while I was a med student. Day by day the meds do their things, sometimes good, others not so good. But like you, I just take life one day at a time, with joy, laughing at myself in front of my friends and patients, always trying to be the shoulder to crying on for many others. Life is a miracle, and I think like you...that would be really stupid waiting for the worst instead of doing something different about it everyday, ah?. Keep on the good work!. One thing that I envy you, is that you have someone very special to love you in every possible way by your side (not my case). Ohh, well!!. Dr. Charles

Hello Charles,

It is I who should be congratulating you! Being positive about being positive since 1989 and working as an HIV/AIDS specialist in the Dominican Republic is both praiseworthy and inspiring. Yes, life is a miracle.

As for your soulmate, I'm sure he or she is out there somewhere. After all, who doesn't want to marry a doctor?

Stay well, Dr. Charles!

HIV test one month after flu shot
RE: should i stop taking ecstasy?