Mar 29, 2001
Whsat should be the Hemoglobin Count in Men & Woman?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Normal hemoglobin values are 14-18 g/dL for men and 12-16 g/dL for women. If your hemoglobin value is significantly low, you are anemic.
LOW TESTERONE LEVEL
MGUS, anemia, high WBC, should I be tested?
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.