oil based lube

a year ago, during a one night stand,i had vaginal intercourse and used a lotion or oil based with the latex.after,i saw no signs of leakage.with the sex lasting no longer than 15 min. what do you think the odds are for me contracting something. p.s.staying away from oil based lubes on latex should be more openly discussed and advised to individuals of all ages and expertise with sex. i feel like i got tricked, as all through my childhood and life, nothing was ever mentioned about lube or dangers of it.

thanks for your time, sincerely,a very scared man.

Overall, I'd say your risk remains minimal to negligible at best. If you are worried, testing is always an option for you.

Regarding the fact you feel that your safer sex education was less than optimal, you are not alone and the situation is only getting worse. Dubya and his "abstinence only" sex-phobic polices are not resulting in more rosy-cheeked healthy virgins, ripe and waiting for Mr. Right and the sanctity of heterosexual marriage, but rather more STDs, unwanted pregnancies and HIV. It's time he and his puritanical cronies stop trying to save souls and begin saving lives. We all have a vote and elections in 2006 and 2008 are not all that far away.

Get informed; stay safe and stay well.

HCVrelated Anemia
Re: Can you find me a boy friend?