|Tea & Anemia
Jan 2, 2006
Does drinking Tea effect you if you are anemic. Does this stop the absorption of iron in the body.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Now please pass the crumpets!
dextroamphetamine for relief of hiv depression, pain, fatigue & ADHD
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- If I Show Symptoms Of HIV Will I Test Positive?
- Indirect Contact With Vaginal Fluids Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.