|HIV with sickle cell patients
Jan 2, 2006
Doctor are there problems with patients needing a blood trasfusion and HIV. I mean have people had problems with getting tranfusions because of HIV.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! This is not a problem.
nonactive what does this mean ?
dextroamphetamine for relief of hiv depression, pain, fatigue & ADHD
- Blood In Urine After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.