|HIV with sickle cell patients
Jan 2, 2006
Doctor are there problems with patients needing a blood trasfusion and HIV. I mean have people had problems with getting tranfusions because of HIV.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! This is not a problem.
nonactive what does this mean ?
dextroamphetamine for relief of hiv depression, pain, fatigue & ADHD
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.