|nonactive what does this mean ?
Jan 2, 2006
I took a blood test for HIV i was told it came back nonactive ,,my question is do i have the hiv or not ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV with sickle cell patients
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.