Jan 2, 2006
Does Magnetic therapy work to distroy viral loads I Know if I lay on My Magnet Mattress I feel worse
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, magnet therapy does not "work to destroy viral loads." Yes, many folks feel worse when they lay on their magnet mattress mainly because they realize what fools they've been spending their hard-earned money on such nonsense.
nonactive what does this mean ?
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.