Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Holiday Hell!!!!!!!
Dec 31, 2005

Hey doc, rough past week. Spent it at a friends for the holiday. Few instances that I wonder if I should be concerned about:

- I shook the hand of a friend's mother, who had an "eye infection". When I did, I felt moisture, maybe she had been rubbing her eye just before that. Also, she have dry, cracked hands with sores. I also had a hangnail or two on my hands that I shool with

- my friends little brother a next day had a band aid on his hand earlier in the day, and then a few hours later didn't when I high fived him. Same situation with my hand (hangnails)

- a brat friend of this kids put his hands on my french fries, and I proceeded to eat the rest, slight cut in my mouth. No visible sign of cuts from him, but not 100% sure.

Also, I'm going to the dentist next week and -lm extremely nervous. Would 14 weeks after that be enough time to be sure I didn't contract anything?

Please help

Response from Dr. Frascino

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Previous
lonely, insecure people and HIV
Next
Magnetic therapy

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.