Please for the love of God answer me

Please tell me the chance of an error in which they put the wrong code number on the vial and tested me for the wrong virus. I got tested at three months and again at six months after a possible exposure. So I do the responsible thing and get tested. The lab sheet has a heading in bold that says HIV1/2/HTLV1/2. Underneath the bold heading it reads in regular print HIV1/2 negative. What are the chances that they accidently tested me for HTLV insead of HIV? Do you think it improbable that a hospital lab would mess it up twice three months apart? I was fine with the negative result until I read that there is confusion between HIV and HTLV. Do I need another test? Should I go to another source? Why would HTLV even be printed together with HIV? How common are clerical errors of this sort? I promise you I have had symptoms. I am an educated person and I am not confused about the symptoms I have had. I mean I know it says HIV negative in black and white but I am just concerned about a HTLV mix up. Please answer me I need your expert opinion. Thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Desperate and on verge of suicide
lonely, insecure people and HIV