Desperate and on verge of suicide

i had sex with a sex worker around 1 year bac and only my fingers went inside her vagina for few minutes. i had tested 6 months later and it was negative. 6 weeks later after the testing i had a massage from a lady and although i never entered her body i believe her vaginal fluids were on my body.

its been 4 months since i got engaged to a lady and recently she has shown symptoms of with Low WBC of 2.7 and haemoglobin of 11.6g/dl.shes been having sore throat, sinus,body aches and fever for the past 1 week. there is no body rash yet. She has tested for all except HIV and the lab report read as " Luekopenia with Mild relative lymphocytosis and mild thrombocytopenia". Platelets are 121.

I am worried whether i am having HIV and have transmitted it to her, since the HIV symptoms which i have read says appears in 3-4 months.

Dr.bob pls help as i am going sucidal thinking of HIV

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Not a question just an update
Please for the love of God answer me