Regarding donation and the Las Vegas trip

I just find about you having a ruffle of Las Vegas Trip, I live in Vegas and work for a major resort, if I can be of any help let me know, I can't help with a donation due to financial issues but there is other ways I can Help (perks during Vegas Trip) Thanks Dr. Frascino

Thank-you for your wonderful offer! Yes, we would love to include any and all perks for the Foundation's year-end raffle! The raffle ticket sales deadline has recently been extended to January 30th and we can publish extra perks in our next mailing and on the Foundation's website. Please give us a call at the Foundation office 650-917-1357 or drop us an e-mail via the Foundation website by clicking on the "contact" tab and we'll be delighted to get all the details! Presently the package includes:

3 days 2 nights accommodations for 2 people at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino with complimentary in room welcome amenity.

2 tickets to "Mamma Mia" - The smash musical hit with 22 of ABBA's greatest hits ingeniously woven into a hilarious and enchanting story.

Dinner for two at any of Bellagio's fine restaurants: Le Cirque, Circo, Prime Steakhouse, Picasso, Micheal Mina, Jasmine, Shintaro, Sensi or Olives

and $1000 Cash!!!

Many many thanks for helping to make this year's raffle a success!!!

scared
should i stop taking ecstasy