scared

Ok, I am married and am now freaking out. I was at the gym the other day and while in the steam room ended up getting a hand job from the guy beside me and then oral from the guy in front of me. How much of a risk have i put myself into? I am scared to think and don't want to go back to the gym. I have found out it is a very gay gym and all kinds of things go on there.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Procrit three times per week?
Regarding donation and the Las Vegas trip