Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I think that my life changed. But who helps me
Dec 21, 2005

Hi DR.Bob When I read your answers to other persons I feel the happiness. Why ? I dont knew I have asked you about the hiv . do analysis is decisive after 10 months ? and you say you dont infection by hiv . Now I carried out the work of a test to a Cytomegalovirus (CMV) igg = positive 454. and igm=negative Does this mean that the AIDS virus is most probably a related by (mcv) DOC : Bob I inform you that I i did 40 antibody tests for hiv all negative and 2 PCR RNA =<50 negative and 2 P24 antigen = negative and the last test was after 11 months it was negative . Dr. i am still worry about symptoms pleas i need your help is that tests is definitive & decisive in 11 month for hiv . and now I infection by (cmv) what can I do ???? And the symptoms are still continuous up till now And I felt shiver in the muscles My question 1- is this (cmv) Cytomegalovirus always with person who has hiv . Because I am a reading that in one of the sites I do not remember where specifically? Then i reading on one of the sites of a groan they must preserve your health well if I infect by this virus (cmv) so that they do not become sick with the AIDS . What means by this sentence???? . And i reading on the web if somebody infection by this virus (cmv) then it gives false negative for hiv test. Then I wonder why they speak about this virus (cmv) and Staphylococcus and speak at the same time about hiv . is that mean i need sometime to develop antibody for hiv than you doc: Bob

Response from Dr. Frascino

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Previous
Insertive Oral Sex and a Worried Well's Post Trauma
Next
how do I know if I'm anemic?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.