I think that my life changed. But who helps me

Hi DR.Bob When I read your answers to other persons I feel the happiness. Why ? I dont knew I have asked you about the hiv . do analysis is decisive after 10 months ? and you say you dont infection by hiv . Now I carried out the work of a test to a Cytomegalovirus (CMV) igg = positive 454. and igm=negative Does this mean that the AIDS virus is most probably a related by (mcv) DOC : Bob I inform you that I i did 40 antibody tests for hiv all negative and 2 PCR RNA =<50 negative and 2 P24 antigen = negative and the last test was after 11 months it was negative . Dr. i am still worry about symptoms pleas i need your help is that tests is definitive & decisive in 11 month for hiv . and now I infection by (cmv) what can I do ???? And the symptoms are still continuous up till now And I felt shiver in the muscles My question 1- is this (cmv) Cytomegalovirus always with person who has hiv . Because I am a reading that in one of the sites I do not remember where specifically? Then i reading on one of the sites of a groan they must preserve your health well if I infect by this virus (cmv) so that they do not become sick with the AIDS . What means by this sentence???? . And i reading on the web if somebody infection by this virus (cmv) then it gives false negative for hiv test. Then I wonder why they speak about this virus (cmv) and Staphylococcus and speak at the same time about hiv . is that mean i need sometime to develop antibody for hiv than you doc: Bob

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Insertive Oral Sex and a Worried Well's Post Trauma
how do I know if I'm anemic?