Wouldn't have gotten results without you-thanks

Just a follow up for you Dr. Bob from the guy who went to a wedding and ended up in asian massage parlor (no it wasnt my wedding and I wish I could have blamed it on a faulty GPS!) Anyway I finally called to get results of my homeaccess test-negative! The results were ready for several weeks but I had decided I was not going to call cause I was too scared. I felt I was better off not knowing. Stupid, I know. Anyway, after you responded to my question, it gave me the courage to finally call and I am so grateful I did. Thanks for taking the time to answer me, you do a wonderful thing for many people and I wish you all the best.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your good news. I'm hopeful that other scaredy-cats will read your post, dial the number and soon join in the WOO-HOO-Hallelujah Chorus!

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

***Made Change,THANK YOU!!!
Nonprofit