b-12 to much & how to take

i was watching the 700 club and they said b-12 is excellent for just about everything, i saw the pharmacist at walmart and he said yes, never told me how to take it. i took it for about 2 weeks all the while my tummy is cramping something terrible which made me read the bottle in entirety. i was taking it wrong, it said one tablet daily under the tongue, i was taking it with my other vitamins. now my dr. has sceduled an ultra sound to find out about this lower cramping. could i have caused this and would i have such a side effect with a vitamin.

Wait a minute! Hold the phone! You were actually watching the 700 Club for something other than comic value? Oh my my my. . . I think Pat Robertson must have an extra chromosome or something . . . . He's the wingnut who warned the city of Orlando that it would be hit by "terrorist bombs . . . earthquakes . . . tornados . . . and possibly a meteor" for supporting Gay Pride Month. Now he's ranting on about Dover, PA because they voted out the Faith-Based Intelligent Designers on the school board! And this is the dude you're going to listen to for vitamin advice? Vitamin B-12 is not "excellent for just about everything," but Robertson and his 700 Club is undoubtedly "good for nothing!" Vitamin B-12 supplementation should be used if you have Vitamin B-12 deficiency. My advice:

1. Follow your doctor's advice.

2. Change the TV channel.

isn't it obvious?
Private disability being denied