Re: blue cross Insurrance

I was supprised that one of your reader said he from Toronto Ontario and needed to get insurrance company to pay his hiv meds. In Canada everyone who's hiv positive and needed to be treated will be pay by health cares Provincial Government and Ontario has a good health cares system. I know because I am Canadian.

Thanks for clarifying that. I thought that was the case and tried to indicate that in my response to him. Hopefully he will see your post, or better yet, is already receiving care. Many HIV-positive Americans remain on waiting lists for Federal Assistance to pay for their HIV drugs (ADAP). It's immoral that a country as rich as ours ignores those in desperate need. There are today 46,000,000 million American's without health insurance. Here in California, that's one in every five people with no health insurance. Shame on us.

foundation
Anemia and HIV drug Duovir