foundation

There is something truely cruel about our world. I know bob you are always positive but why is the fabric of society in general not impethitic. Bob if donald trump, bill gates, magic johnson, and all the wealthy celebs put 1% of their wealth they could provide the money required for the reasearch necessary for curing many diseases. God is looking down in shame upon those who could provide for the needy and dont. It is a sin to have so much and not give back to the most important thing his people. We are all connected. How can these moguls sleep at night knowing that millions will die and they could have done something about it.I am working toward the funding to develope a foundation that will adress the issues here in america that effect all of us. We can work together to make a better world. With god all is possible he would love to see all his people come together and create a foundation that helps the ones that need it most. If all the poor came together under this foundation we could acheive what this government and celebs are unwilling to do. People for People we are all connected,

Thanks for your comments. In all fairness, I will say that Bill Gates and Magic Johnson have given sizeable contributions to HIV/AIDS (especially Bill Gates). However, Donald Trump, well, that's another story. And what the hell is going on with his hair???

I'm very pleased you are joining together with other compassionate folks to help others in need. Perhaps Margret Mead said it best when she said: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Thank you for being both thoughtful and committed. Now let's go change the world!

HIV associated with anemia?
Re: blue cross Insurrance