Thank you from an ex-ww!

No question here, just a thank you from an ex-WW.

I was very sure that I wan't infected, but tested to be sure. After my negative results, I was releived a little, but I knew in my heart that was what it was going to be, but Whoo-Hoo anyway.

A lot of the information out on the internet is either incomplete or just plain wrong. I came across your column searching for information. This site was the only place that I could find real information that addressed what I was worrying about (needlessly of course). I have promised myself that I will never intentionally put myself in that situation again where I have to worry like that again.

Your information was straight forward and clear. It helped me get through the time I had to wait to get my test and actually put my mind at ease finding out the true statistics, causes, options, etc. Reading through the archives gave me the straight(no pun intended) information I needed.

Thanks again and God Bless you and the work you do. I don't know if you will ever know how much you do help people out.

Thanks for your kind comments. Congratulations, WOO-HOO and welcome to our rapidly growing Ex-WW Club!

Stay safe. Stay well.

mom trying to hold on
anemia