HIV Hits Home......

Hello Dr. Bob,

Long time no see. I just wanted to let you know that your name has appeared in an HIV blog, (mine by the way) and you just might be interested in what has been said. Here is the link. http://www.xxxxxx.com/xxx/tim/

I know you might have forgotten me, but this might just be a reminder.

Sorry, no question this time, just a great big thank you for being in the world and doing what the Creator obviously created you to do! Bravo!

Yours, Tim

Hey Tim,

Now what makes you think I've forgotten you??? It was interesting to read my quoted comments form your medical chart dating back 22 years! Who would have guessed, eh? I'm delighted you're still here and that you are encouraging others by sharing your story.

Stay well, Tim. I expect you to check in and let me know how you're doing at least every 22 years or so, O.K.?

Comment on "The Dirty Truth on Lifespan"
Would you get tested Bob?