|Pneumonia n flue shots
Nov 19, 2005
Hello My sincere Congratulations to you folks out there to guide and cheer us up. Its a great site . i hv been positive since 2 years and my T cell is hovering around 500 and V load between 200-20000. currently its 500 and 2000 . my doctor suggested me to take Pneumonia n Flue shots. I m doing OK in terms of my physical abilities. My question is should i take the shots. pl advise
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I recommend all HIV-positive folks get both a pneumovax (pneumonia vaccine) and a yearly flu shot. I've already gotten mine.
HIV, Nutrition, Exercize & Vitimans 101
- Pneumonia And Hiv Positive
- Painful Ejaculation After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.