|We love you Dr Bob
Nov 19, 2005
This is not a question, but I am following all the questions and answers, and have learnt a great deal on this site. I have been hiv+ now for 16 years, taking meds for 4 years, and am as healthy as I have never been before. I just feel the urge to tell you, with your positive attitude and the lighthearted way you answer "our" concerns, I beleive that a lot of people learnt to love you and your partner. You feel like a housefriend to me and my hiv- partner. Please maintain this attitude. Riaan.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm delighted to be your "housefriend."
skinnier but not necessarily lighter
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.