Many thanks to you Bob

I am 36 yrs old female from Africa and HIV+. I can't find words to thank you for you positive thinking which is very contagious and all the support you are profiding to those who feel lost. I just want to say that without your messages, and this website I would probably be very depressed. I am coping with being HIV+ positive, and have a wonderful partner HIV- who I told I was pos 2 days after we met. My partner and I read this website to find most of the answers and information. All is going very well.

God bless you

Laety

Hi Laety,

You are welcome! I'm delighted you and your partner have found the information enlightening and encouraging.

You know where to find me, if you need me. O.K.?

Stay well.

old meds are back
Hemaglobin