Anemia as cause of false HIV negative.

Hello Doctor. Hope you are doing well. My question is the following: Is it possible for an HIV-positive person with anemia to test negative in the elisa test? The rationale for the question is that if a person is HIV postive and has anemia, then she may not have the necessary energy to generate enough antibodies against the HIV virus thus testing negative in the elisa test.

Nope! That is not possible. Your hypothetical rational is not how the body actually works. Anemia, or "low energy" from any source, will not affect the body's ability to make anti-HIV antibodies or affect HIV test results.

It's sad I even have to send you a question like this.... But please respond.
????Low cd4 and sleep all day????