Congratulations!

Dr. Bob- You were the first person I thought of when I read this: ----- WASHINGTON - The FDA wants condom packages to warn that condoms are less effective at stopping some sexually transmitted diseases, such as herpes and human papilloma virus, than others.

The agency also wants packaging to advise that condoms that use a common spermicidal lubricant should not be used by people at risk of catching HIV. ----- Congratulations on continuously fighting the good fight!

The condom-labeling issue has become another battleground in the nation's culture wars. Social conservatives have been pressuring Congress and governmental agencies with their nonscientific notion that reliance on condoms encourages promiscuous behavior. Many in this camp advocate abstinence-only on moral grounds. Public health groups and scientists have argued that adding caveats to condom labels could discourage their use and ultimately increase the likelihood of unprotected sex and therefore STDs.

This is just the latest in a series of controversies the FDA has been embroiled in recently related to science and sexuality, including the recent decision to postpone over-the-counter sales of the morning-after contraceptive pill, despite evidence conclusively proving that the drug is safe.

Yes, my friend, we must all continuously fight the good fight. Dumping Bush and all his cronies will be a good start.

WW's should read
Why Do You Continue to Evade The Novel Questions: MEDICAL Textbook Symptoms, Part II (MAJOR Apology)