Help me Dr. Bob!

bout a month ago, i have took a selfish trip to Atlantic City. and with th moeny i have won, i decided to get a prostitute, she said she was clean (in which i doubt)and gave me oral with condom for about 6 minutes, suddenly within the 3 minute mark it felt weird, and after she was done, the condom was broke! now i was scared to death asking her over and over if she was clean...Dr. Bob im 19 years old, and scared to death, now i dont know what it is, but i just dont feel myself, i dont think i had any symptoms after my encounter with this prostitute, but lately ive been feeling very stron anxiety, possibly because i dont want to lose my girlfriend. i am going to be an olympic athlete in 2008 and i am so nervous that they will band me if result is hiv +, im so scared to get tested, knowing if i do test positive, i will have no choice but to depend on death because my life will go down the drain, everything ive worked for comes to an end at such an early age, Dr. bob i know hiv throw oral sex is hypothetical, but after that encounted, worrying about hiv made me come to think of all the encounters i ever had did in fact have a condom mishap. This is so bad on my behalf, i cannot concentrate in school, I need some sort of help. thanks Dr. Bob, A donation to your organization is a must! a $400 dollar donation is on its way!..see ya

You are correct. The risk of acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex is extremely minimal. I agree your biggest problem at the moment is being" scared to death" and "feeling very strong anxiety." These are very treatable conditions. I suggest you seek psychological counseling. This should help you confront both your fears and your guilt. For piece of mind, I would also recommend you get an HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds that you are HIV negative are astronomically in your favor, even with the condom mishap, past encounters and the recent Atlantic City blowjob. Confirming your negative HIV status is the most effective and efficient way for you to put this all behind you so that you can concentrate on school, your girlfriend and bringing home the gold in 2008.

Thank you for your very generous donation. It is warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my very best good-luck karma that your three-month test is negative (as I very strongly suspect it will be).

Good luck. Continue to be safe.

Two Questions
Inquiring Handsome Guy