Two Questions

Hey Dr. Sexy,

I know this is the rong forum but I have just two questions:

1) Can I get syphylis from oral sex?

2) Why do I keep giving my ex-boyfriend blowjobs. This happens on a more or less regular basis. He's a Republican and still supports Bush for god's sake!

Johnny

You "know this is the wrong "forum," but you asked anyway??? Hmmm . . . . That kind of mirrors your behavior with your ex-boyfriend, don't ya think? (Wrong guy, but you keep sucking his lollypop nonetheless!)

O.K., on to your questions:

1. Yes, syphilis (and other STDs that cause sores and blisters, like herpes) is easy to acquire from all types of oral sex (getting or giving).

2. Now as to why you continue to fall to your knees and open wide when your ex-boyfriend (a.k.a. Mr. Right Here, Mr. Right Now, Mr. Right Wing) unzips, well perhaps:

a. He's the only one in the last year who has agreed to go out with you more than once.

b. Because everybody else is doing him too, like last year when Mojitos were all the rage.

c. You're approaching a birthday ending in a five or a zero.

d. It's cheaper than hiring a hustler.

At any rate, dear Mr. Wrong Forum, if any of the above reasons apply, perhaps the guy you should be seeing "on a more or less regular basis" is a therapist. And please don't tell me your Mr. Log Cabin Republican is also your therapist as well, O.K.?

When to begin procrit?
Help me Dr. Bob!