Nov 10, 2005
Hey Dr. Sexy,
I know this is the rong forum but I have just two questions:
1) Can I get syphylis from oral sex?
2) Why do I keep giving my ex-boyfriend blowjobs. This happens on a more or less regular basis. He's a Republican and still supports Bush for god's sake!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You "know this is the wrong "forum," but you asked anyway??? Hmmm . . . . That kind of mirrors your behavior with your ex-boyfriend, don't ya think? (Wrong guy, but you keep sucking his lollypop nonetheless!)
O.K., on to your questions:
2. Now as to why you continue to fall to your knees and open wide when your ex-boyfriend (a.k.a. Mr. Right Here, Mr. Right Now, Mr. Right Wing) unzips, well perhaps:
a. He's the only one in the last year who has agreed to go out with you more than once.
b. Because everybody else is doing him too, like last year when Mojitos were all the rage.
c. You're approaching a birthday ending in a five or a zero.
d. It's cheaper than hiring a hustler.
At any rate, dear Mr. Wrong Forum, if any of the above reasons apply, perhaps the guy you should be seeing "on a more or less regular basis" is a therapist. And please don't tell me your Mr. Log Cabin Republican is also your therapist as well, O.K.?
When to begin procrit?
Help me Dr. Bob!
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.