Nov 3, 2005
what should a normal count in a healthy person be?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The normal hemoglobin range for adult men is 14-18 g/dL. For women, it's 12-16 g/dL. Check the archives of this forum for loads of additional information about hemoglobin and anemia. You may also qualify for a free at-home anemia screening tool to check your hemoglobin level. Call 1-888-506-9696 or go to www.anemiapro.com to see if you qualify to receive a free AnemiaPro self-screening kit.
Low cd4 and sleeping all day
Sustiva & St. John's Wort -- Aerial Parts?
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.