My dearest Dr. Bob - How do I thank you?

I first wrote to you in May 2003, "female living in hell every minute of every day", and again in December 2003. You encouraged me to make "the call" to Home Access testing to get my results but I was so fearful I could not do it. Well guess what? I FINALLY called yesterday (2 years after your responses) and a big WooHoooo is in order. What kept me going was reading and re-reading your responses. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish for you long life, love and happiness. And where do I send my donation??? Hugs & Kisses

Two years??? WOW! If you were "living in hell every minute of every day," that would be 60 minutes per hour times 24 hours per day times 730 days . . . . Hmmm . . . that's 1,051,200 minutes of Hell. That's a hell of a lot of Hell. Yes, a really, really big WOO-HOO is definitely in order. O.K. Ready? 1, 2, 3, go! WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!! There, doesn't that feel better???

Donations can be sent to my foundation at its new address:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Additional donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your generosity.

Now get the hell out of here and go have some worry-free fun, O.K.?

Stay well.

Negative? Then donate
"Smiley here" ("smile")