Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Negative? Then donate
Nov 3, 2005

I just donated $500 to Dr.Frascino's foundation, which was the promise I made to myself if my tests came negative. They came negative and to be honest I didn't have a very sound reason to doubt that they would come positive, I had unprotected sex twice w/o ejac with someone who was stating that he was negative. However, the 28 days I had to wait in order to make the test were the worst in my life. I guess many of you have experienced this crisis, panic and anxiety too.And then the relief after your tests come negative. But let's not forget that the outcome might have been different and it is for many people with HIV and AIDS. If all of us who are lucky express our gratitude through making a donation, then imagine how many hopes we'll bring back to the lives of the affected.

Thanks you for this great site and for supporting and informing all of us!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Congratulations on your negative test! Thank you for your compassionate gift to my foundation. The HIV/AIDS pandemic is now in its third decade. Over 25 million people have had their lives snuffed out by this scourge. Over 14 million children have been orphaned by the loss of one or both parents to AIDS. Each day over 8,200 men, women and children die of AIDS-related causes and each day nearly 14,000 people become newly infected with the virus, including 2,000 children. That's every day of every week of every month . . . .

On behalf of the over 40,000,000 of us living with the challenges of HIV/AIDS, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Stay well. Many thanks.

Dr. Bob

Previous
a l'aide je m'ennuieee dr bob stp stp
Next
My dearest Dr. Bob - How do I thank you?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.