After 2 years - Thanks very much for all

Dear Dr Bob,

I'm very glad to see you here again after 2 years from my first look.

Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian.

I wrote you 2.5 years ago and even though I feel glad for what happened to me I wanna briefly recap my story for the benefit af all the other visitors of this great and usefull web-site.

In August 2003 I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a girl from Roatan (an amazing Island from Honduras).

I had an unresonable fever (37. - 37.3 celsious degree - sorry but I don't know to convert it in fareneit degree -) lasting for over 7 months.

Even though many general and specialist doctors (including virologic and immunologic Italian doctors) visited me, and even though I had, through e-mail, your negative responce regarding my fears....(you give me your resonce after my letter whereby I said to yiu that I had a negative HIV Elise 4th generation test following 4 months from the sex risk reletionship), I was absoulutly sure of that and I coud not think somethig different how to die, how to say that to my mummy and my daddy ect ect ect.

Only after 1 year of mental care (getting 20 mg of Elopram per day) I get out from this "nightdream".

Now I have no more fever, no fear and no nothingalse fortunatly .

Onestly I dont' know what happened to me but I just wanna write it reminding what you said. You seid that getting the HIV virus with only one sex vaginal intercpurse it's very unlikely (0,1% if the girl is HIV postive....) and that all you feel (even thout it is a real feel like my low continuing fever) could have - and 99,99% have - a differet cause, which probably is origined from anxiety and fear.

Thanks again and "in bocca al lupo per tutto".

Ciao

Non c'è di che.

Mille grazie per i migliori auguri.

Dottore Bob

FOR GODS SAKE PLS ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR ME....PLEASE
20 and + for 2 years