Welcome back Dr Bob!

Just wanted to welcome you back (that is, if you *are* back in the US) from your vacation! You have inspired me to take a Mediterranean cruise with my GF, too! Can you recommend any cruiselines and routes?

Nevertheless, I wanted to thank you so much for your service here. At times I have felt suicidal over my worries, and occasionally still do (I am in counseling, FYI). But the combination of your reassurance as someone with perspective, coupled with your sense of humor make it all worthwhile. I am indebted to your reassurances and giving many of us more hope for the future.

I will give to the Foundation on my next payday, as well as other programs in my area (Chicago) that provide information and counseling for HIV. I also have done my part to promote nPEP to people who are at high risk.

In short, if my diagnosis is positive (which, by all accounts, is highly unlikely), I would like to devote my life's work similar to yours, and educate the masses about Staying Safe, with a knowldegeable word and a positive attitide.

Bless you, Grateful in Chicago

Hello Grateful in Chicago,

Thanks for your kind comments! Yes, I'm back, but only briefly. We leave for Buenos Aires next week! Regarding Mediterranean cruise lines, we were very pleased with our voyage on Crystal Cruises (Serenity).

Thanks for your donation! I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative and that only your attitude is positive!

Stay well.

I don't know where else to turn (made donation too)!
Contaminé ou pas ?