Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Welcome back Dr Bob!
Oct 26, 2005

Just wanted to welcome you back (that is, if you *are* back in the US) from your vacation! You have inspired me to take a Mediterranean cruise with my GF, too! Can you recommend any cruiselines and routes?

Nevertheless, I wanted to thank you so much for your service here. At times I have felt suicidal over my worries, and occasionally still do (I am in counseling, FYI). But the combination of your reassurance as someone with perspective, coupled with your sense of humor make it all worthwhile. I am indebted to your reassurances and giving many of us more hope for the future.

I will give to the Foundation on my next payday, as well as other programs in my area (Chicago) that provide information and counseling for HIV. I also have done my part to promote nPEP to people who are at high risk.

In short, if my diagnosis is positive (which, by all accounts, is highly unlikely), I would like to devote my life's work similar to yours, and educate the masses about Staying Safe, with a knowldegeable word and a positive attitide.

Bless you, Grateful in Chicago

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Grateful in Chicago,

Thanks for your kind comments! Yes, I'm back, but only briefly. We leave for Buenos Aires next week! Regarding Mediterranean cruise lines, we were very pleased with our voyage on Crystal Cruises (Serenity).

Thanks for your donation! I'm sending you my best good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative and that only your attitude is positive!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I don't know where else to turn (made donation too)!
Next
Contaminé ou pas ?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.