|Many Prayers for your brother
Oct 25, 2005
Hi Dr. Bob, Just wanted to express my sincere admiration to you for helping to make your brother's wish come true. I lost my beloved Mother to the very same scenario, so I know what you are going through. Stay strong for yourself and your brother. Be with him, listen to him, hug him lots and memorize his face. I will pray for both of you.
Your friend in PA
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Friend in PA,
I'm very sorry to hear about your mom.
Thanks for your kind words and prayers. They are warmly appreciated.
Update on Treatment
a l'aide je m'ennuieee dr bob stp stp
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Long Does Radiesse Take To Work?
- I Have Genital Warts Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- If I Have Herpes Do I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Toilet Seat?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Licking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.