Whoo-Hoo

Dr Bob

The last few weeks for me have been absolute hell. I was convinced I was +ve. I had a fungal infection in my groin and also what I thought was the first signs of KS. I had lesions on my legs and brown marks on my hands. In addition my new girlfriend had suferred an unusual viral fever, which followed the pattern of seroconversion, this happening exactly 5 weeks after a not so safe night of sex with her. I was absolutely petrified that I had passed something to her. I could not sleep or think straight. After an agonizing 10 day wait, I went, with a wonderful friend, to the clinic in Amsterdam for my results. I was absolutely convinced it would be bad news, but thank god I was wrong!! HIV -VE and the lessions were nothing to worry about. With all that has happened, it has really made me determnined never to put my self at risk again. During this period, I found your site to be the best source of reliable information, and positive hope for the future. If you let me know how I can donate, I would be very pleased to do so.

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jim!

Congratulations on your excellent news! WOO-HOO! I adore Amsterdam, by the way.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Thanks also for your kind comments and willingness to help others. Donation information for my foundation can be found on The Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Mushrooms as Medicine?
lower cd4 counts, always tired