|Mushrooms as Medicine?
Oct 24, 2005
Hello! What's your view on "mushrooms as medicine", specifically Fungi Perfecti's MycoSoft Gold / New Chapter's Host Defense capsulized immune-enhancing mushrooms? Reading A. Weill's 08.2003 contrib in Self Healing (Natural Pharmacy rubric) has me intrigued! Thought I'd "ask the experts" first, tho, ere I gorge thereon! TIA. Dana Charles Huffman Oakland, CA
Response from Dr. Frascino
Mushrooms belong in the kitchen, not the medicine cabinet. They improve the taste of a good marinara sauce and are great on pizza, but they do not "enhance" the immune response to HIV or other pathogens.
I had all of the syptoms
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.