Hope all is well

Hello Dr. Bob,

I hope all is well with you and your trip afforded you some relaxation and some quality time with your dear brother. May you both find peace and comfort in the special bond you share.

Much peace,

Carla

Hello Carla,

I can't honestly say "all is well" with my brother and his valiant struggle with stage IV lung cancer with brain metastases, but I can say things are indeed better! And for that I'm delighted and eternally grateful. We had a marvelous time exploring Greece, Italy, Spain, Monaco and Turkey. The higher powers were indeed smiling on our voyage, due to in large part, I'm convinced, the good wishes and prayers from kind folks like you. Thank you to you and to all who sent good karma and prayers.

mother to child transmission
What are the odds ?