Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Take Heed Indeed
Sep 30, 2005

Hi Dr. Bob!

Right on for putting that bigotted neo-con ("Take Heed" 9/26) in his place. Bravo! I am confident that such idiotic ideology such as his shall NOT prevail in this country. On a lighter note, let me say that I have joined the thousands of people in your fan club. I have written you a couple of times before (I am the post-ejaculation fatigue guy--still no better). Anyways, I too am part of a "magnetic" couple--21 years. We live in our small,self-built West Indian style house on a mountian overlooking the Caribbean on the island of St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands. You probably get these wierd offers all the time, but if you ever need a vacation in the Virgins, please contact me. You always have a free tour guide and a place to stay (or at least an invite to dinner) whenever you are here. Sincerely, "John"

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi John,

Actually, offers to vacation in the Virgins are really not all that common. St. Johns is a lovely island and your self-built West Indian style home on a mountain overlooking the Caribbean sounds like a piece of Paradise! Particularly when snuggled in with your magnetic mate of 21 years! Yes, I remember your post-spunk fatigue question. Certainly if Steve and I came for a visit, we could watch you guys having sex, purely for scientific and diagnostic purposes, of course. Perhaps then we would figure out why you're so pooped when you pop. Until then a nice post-nookie nap is always nice.

So, John of St. John, stay well. And what time should we arrive for dinner (and the show)?

Dr. Bob

Previous
anemia and trizivir and stuff
Next
short immunity question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.