You are A Hero

After I read this, I felt sad and imagine how terrible you would feel that time. But Nevertheless, you are a hero of all. May God Bless you! Do you do meditation? Although you haven't answered my question previously yet, i have courages, i have strength from you.Thanks Dr. Bob. Donation will be made pretty soon!

"In 1991, while performing a routine medical procedure on a patient with HIV infection, Dr. Frascino sustained a hollow-bore needle stick and laceration, resulting in his seroconversion to HIV positive."

Don't feel sad! I'm certainly not! In fact, I'm quite sure I'm one of the happiest and luckiest people on the planet. My existence on this earth has been filled with purpose, compassion and love, not to mention music, romance and merriment. I do feel that life, love, sex and illness are all unscheduled events. In life, as in poker, we really can't chose the cards we are dealt. However, we can choose how to play those cards.

Sorry, if your question hasn't been answered. I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis from around the world. If you can't find the specific information you need in the archives, you can try resubmitting your question, O.K.?

Thanks for your donation.

Stay courageous. Enjoy life.

this will help me soo much if you were to answer it....HIV POSITIVE MAN
Can you treat OI's as they come up?