Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You are A Hero
Sep 27, 2005

After I read this, I felt sad and imagine how terrible you would feel that time. But Nevertheless, you are a hero of all. May God Bless you! Do you do meditation? Although you haven't answered my question previously yet, i have courages, i have strength from you.Thanks Dr. Bob. Donation will be made pretty soon!

"In 1991, while performing a routine medical procedure on a patient with HIV infection, Dr. Frascino sustained a hollow-bore needle stick and laceration, resulting in his seroconversion to HIV positive."

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Don't feel sad! I'm certainly not! In fact, I'm quite sure I'm one of the happiest and luckiest people on the planet. My existence on this earth has been filled with purpose, compassion and love, not to mention music, romance and merriment. I do feel that life, love, sex and illness are all unscheduled events. In life, as in poker, we really can't chose the cards we are dealt. However, we can choose how to play those cards.

Sorry, if your question hasn't been answered. I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis from around the world. If you can't find the specific information you need in the archives, you can try resubmitting your question, O.K.?

Thanks for your donation.

Stay courageous. Enjoy life.

Dr. Bob

Previous
this will help me soo much if you were to answer it....HIV POSITIVE MAN
Next
Can you treat OI's as they come up?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.