a patented cure for AIDS in 1997, that no one knows about, fact or fiction?

I was reading on the internet that there was a cure for AIDS and it was patented back in 1997. Is this true? Is is called the tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystals. The patent number is 5676977 and you can look it up on google under U.S. patent. Have you heard anything about this. There is one doctor named Boyd Green who was injected with this topical injection and was cured of AIDS, or had no symptoms of it. It supposidly creates some type of fusion in the body where the molecules seeks out the virus and then uses pathogens to electricute and hence killing the virus. It sounds ridiculous but can it really work. There have been so many sites dedicated on this cure that it almost seems believable and it probably is. I mean is it. I'm no chemist or medical researcher, but can certain metals release electron charges that can destroy the virus. The cure claims that it is non toxic and that it has been released to the U.S. Gov for approval. Why has no one heard of it? Or is it just a conspiracy.

A patented cure for AIDS dating back to 1997???? Yep, that sounds (and is) ridiculous. Do you really think Magic Johnson would still be HIV positive if a cure really existed??? Dr. Pieronne in the "Choosing Your Meds" expert forum reviewed this "stuff" and wrote about it on February 24, 2004 (check the archives). He wrote, "As I read this report detailing the 'cure' of AIDS with Tetrasil, my overwhelming sense was that the evidence presented would fail a 5th grade science project. But beyond that the studies detailed were unethical to the extreme." I absolutely agree with Dr. Pierrone's astute assessment of Tetrasil, except that instead of 5th grade, I'd lower the bar to kindergarten.

So why has no one heard about this stuff??? Well, let's just say it's certainly not a conspiracy! O.K.?

Stay well. Remember if something "sounds ridiculous," most likely it is ridiculous!

Having memory loss and lack of concentration at work.
Year update from ex closeted guy