PML and MAI -- please help

I write, hoping you may be able to help and/or address some concerns and answer questions.If one has CD4 count of 13 or below and diagnosed with PML and MAI, what treatment or regimen would you prescribe? (Currently being treated with mebron, epogen, neupogen, ethanbutol, diflucan, and zithromax.)

MAI and PML are opportunistic diseases.

MAI is mycobacterium avium intercellulare (sometimes referred to as MAC, mycobacterium avium complex). The preferred treatment is clarithromycin or azithromycin (Zithromax) plus ethambutol.

PML is progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. It is caused by activation of the J.C. (Jacob-Crutzfeld) virus in folks who are immunodeficient. The preferred treatment is HAART (highly active antiretroviral therapy) directed against HIV. This hopefully will result in immune reconstitution and better control of the J.C. virus. Other therapies that could be tried include Cidofovir or interferon alpha.

Your regimen includes epogen to stimulate red blood cell production, neupogen to stimulate white blood cell production, Mepron presumably for PCP prophylaxis and Diflucan for fungal treatment or prophylaxis. I'm concerned your medication list does not include antiretroviral drugs. Are you under the care of an AIDS specialist? If not, you need to establish care with one ASAP. You have profound immunodeficiency and several opportunistic infections. Aggressive treatment and close follow-up by a knowledgeable AIDS specialist are warranted.

I'm here for a lil woohoo
American Scared in Vienna needs help ASAP!