I'm here for a lil woohoo

I just got my 12.5 week back. I wanted to state a couple things. I've learned a lot through all of this. I've learned that were all in this together and people like you who continue to help out people (WW's) that may pose offensive questions are indeed a special breed. I think I'll take a lil break from drowning myself in internet sites and calculating my odds for a while but I may stop by from time to time just to see how you are doing and read one of your punchlines from time to time. Have a good one Rob, you're one in a million.

BTW don't forget my Woohoo.

"Lil WOO-HOO" granted! Congrats. Y'all come back now (without the worry) y'hear?

alcohol and hiv
PML and MAI -- please help