Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hey Dr. Propaganda!
Sep 23, 2005

Hey Dr. Propaganda. Does it make you feel better picking apart the spelling errors in the questions asked by self-proclaimed Republicans while ignoring similar errors from self-proclaimed Democrates?

I find it pathetic that you use a forum designed solely to prevent the spread of STDs to impose your political propaganda on everyone here. Of course, you will never post this because you're a hypocrite, but nevertheless.

Any intelligent person that comes across this site would conclude that you are an arrogant propagandist.

But hey, I guess it's a good thing we have someone like you to lead us to the truth about previously debatable issues such as "intelligent design" and "global warming," even though we never asked for your opinion on them.

If you want to impose your unsolicited beliefs on innocent readers seeking completely different knowledge, create your own website.

You are nothing but spam. The least you could do is send a personalized response instead of ignoring me.

Response from Dr. Frascino

No, actually I prefer to ignore you. Besides, I wouldn't want to subject you to scientific fact, compassion or common sense, as you apparently feel they are spam. So in the immortal words of Glinda, the Good Witch, "You have no power here! Now be gone before somebody drops a house on you, too!"

Have a nice day! Although all things considered, I somehow doubt you often do!

Dr. Bob

Previous
can you please answer my question...dying over here!!
Next
"Even though your wheel is turning the hamster is dead"

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.