Hey Dr. Propaganda!

Hey Dr. Propaganda. Does it make you feel better picking apart the spelling errors in the questions asked by self-proclaimed Republicans while ignoring similar errors from self-proclaimed Democrates?

I find it pathetic that you use a forum designed solely to prevent the spread of STDs to impose your political propaganda on everyone here. Of course, you will never post this because you're a hypocrite, but nevertheless.

Any intelligent person that comes across this site would conclude that you are an arrogant propagandist.

But hey, I guess it's a good thing we have someone like you to lead us to the truth about previously debatable issues such as "intelligent design" and "global warming," even though we never asked for your opinion on them.

If you want to impose your unsolicited beliefs on innocent readers seeking completely different knowledge, create your own website.

You are nothing but spam. The least you could do is send a personalized response instead of ignoring me.

No, actually I prefer to ignore you. Besides, I wouldn't want to subject you to scientific fact, compassion or common sense, as you apparently feel they are spam. So in the immortal words of Glinda, the Good Witch, "You have no power here! Now be gone before somebody drops a house on you, too!"

Have a nice day! Although all things considered, I somehow doubt you often do!

can you please answer my question...dying over here!!
"Even though your wheel is turning the hamster is dead"