Sep 21, 2005
what is the sympton if i get the anemia
Response from Dr. Frascino
Anemia can be associated with a wide range of symptoms, depending on the severity. These symptoms may include extreme tiredness, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat ("palpitations"), paleness, headaches, weakness, exercise intolerance, fatigue, inability to concentrate and even decreased sex drive. If you're concerned, check with your doctor. He can run a simple blood test to determine if you are anemic.
Re: Tired of Living Like This
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.