Sep 21, 2005
what is the sympton if i get the anemia
Response from Dr. Frascino
Anemia can be associated with a wide range of symptoms, depending on the severity. These symptoms may include extreme tiredness, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat ("palpitations"), paleness, headaches, weakness, exercise intolerance, fatigue, inability to concentrate and even decreased sex drive. If you're concerned, check with your doctor. He can run a simple blood test to determine if you are anemic.
Re: Tired of Living Like This
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- CAN I GET MONO FROM ORAL SEX?
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.