My Hero...

Dr. Frascino,

I have only just read your biography and learnt about the way you contracted HIV. I'm at a loss for words. Life is just not fair. You are indeed such an amazing individual now dedicating your life to raising awareness about HIV/AIDS. I'm touched. If you can, please provide mailing details for your Foundation so that i can contribute a small part to your work.

This is not a bribe to get you to respond to my query entitled 'on my knees...'. I'm just in complete awe of you.

Please keep up your amazing work!

Cheers.

Hello, True, life may not always be fair, but it is always a magnificent gift. I cherish every moment of mine. The Foundation's new mailing address is: The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024 Donation information can also be found on our Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Stay well. (By the way, I did answer an "on my knees" question yesterday. Hope it was yours!) Dr. Bob

Tinnitus & HIV
Am on my knees... pls help Doc.