|To be called '' the dog's bollocks'', Dr. Bob is not an insult but rather a complement
Sep 18, 2005
Hi. The person ment that you are cool. Hope that helps.
Labhras in Dublin!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Dublin-Lad, I certainly didn't take it as an insult. I was just joking about the "pooche's privates" and "mutt's nuts." Being told you have big cojones is nothing but a compliment as far as I'm concerned. Stay well, Labhras. When it comes to providing comprehensive, scientific and compassionate HIV information, we enjoy sticking out like dog's balls! Dr. Bob
natural boost to testosterone availability?
how do i know if i have amemia??
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Will A Baby Have Herpes If The Mother Has It?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.