|To be called '' the dog's bollocks'', Dr. Bob is not an insult but rather a complement
Sep 18, 2005
Hi. The person ment that you are cool. Hope that helps.
Labhras in Dublin!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Dublin-Lad, I certainly didn't take it as an insult. I was just joking about the "pooche's privates" and "mutt's nuts." Being told you have big cojones is nothing but a compliment as far as I'm concerned. Stay well, Labhras. When it comes to providing comprehensive, scientific and compassionate HIV information, we enjoy sticking out like dog's balls! Dr. Bob
natural boost to testosterone availability?
how do i know if i have amemia??
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.