Thank You

I just want to say thank you for having this forum available to those who are living with HIV/AIDS and those who are scared/paranoid that they might have it. I was one of those Internet searchers looking for some sort of answer to my question and this forum really helped me. I just got a negative result HIV test after much apprehension and anxiety about having the test done. Please, those of you who are worried, having the test is the only thing that will bring you true peace of mind. Please just go get tested, at least you will finally have an answer. Dr. Rob- I plan on sending a donation to your foundation as a token of my appreciation for all of your work. God Bless!

Hello, Congratulations! I'm delighted by your good news! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We'll happily transfer you from our WW to our X-File (ex-worried wells)! Thanks also for your generous donation! (www.concertedeffort.org) Stay Well, Dr. Bob

male- hemoglobin-12.6
CD4 LEVELS