Question on Emergency Relief for Hurricane Victims w/HIV

Dr. Bob, you are the best one I can think of to ask this question of since you started and run your a charitbale organization for those people with HIV of lesser means.I ran into dead ends at NYC's GMHC and NYC's AMFAR office. Are there any group(s) taking donations for people living iwth HIV/Aids in the areas afflicted by the hurricane, to help them re-supply any meds they may have lost in the flooding or while evacuating. Too horrible to think of people who were compliant now developing resistance because of this, ready to send check(s) to appropriate organizations and spread the word and harass others for donations. Thanks Dr. Bob.

The needs, medical and otherwise, for those affected by Katrina's wrath are enormous. General medical donations are being accepted by the Red Cross and other relief agencies. I have not been contacted by any HIV/AIDS-specific relief projects yet. I can assure you that The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and other AIDS Service Organizations are ready to respond to the HIV/AIDS-specific component of this still unfolding tragedy.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

just showing appreciation for you dr. bob, my inspiration
PEP after 24 hours?